What is my responsibility as an employer in Norway?
Your responsibility is to report in the A-report, make tax deductions and pay employer’s contribution. It is also your responsibility to have clear guidelines regarding benefits in kind.
What is my responsibility as an employee in Norway?
Your responsibility is to sort all your EuroBonus points earned from 1 January 2019. You must also report the points to your employer and check that the tax return is correct when submitted once a year.
Advantages of Swipp
- The company can continue to offer employees a benefit by earning EuroBonus points in work that employees can use in a private context.
- The company receives the basis for the benefit taxation (the report) from employees automatically.
- Ensures that the company follows the tax rules for the use of EuroBonus points avoiding any sanctions and loss of reputation.
- Contributes to companies having clearer guidelines regarding benefits in kind.
- You can continue to earn bonus points at work with a clear conscience.
- You get sorted EuroBonus points earned at work and privately.
- As an employee, you can easily report the basis for the benefit taxation to the employer.
- Your company does not have access to your EuroBonus points, only the basis for benefit taxation.
Swipp makes bonus points legally easy!
Easily register with Swipp to get an overview of your points.
Log in with your SAS Eurobonus user and see all your points.
Choose which points are earned in a private or work context.
Once you have used points, you will receive a notification so that you can report the use.